Aaron Merrill is an award-winning composer, music producer, and sound engineer whose work can be heard on hundreds of productions around the globe. He has created music and/or sound for a wide variety of movies, television shows, commercials, corporate films, video games, audio programs, and other multimedia projects.
His work has been featured on ABC, CBS, National Cable Network, Big 10 Network, National Cable TV Association, Fox Sports, Warner Brothers, Sony Music, Apple Radio, iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon, and Netflix and has earned more than 40 awards including two regional Emmys® and multiple Cine® and Telly® awards.
His projects have taken him to London, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Rome, Greece, Turkey, Prague, Africa, and Switzerland.
He is a member of AES (Audio Engineering Society), ASA (Acoustical Society of America), and has designed several recording studios – one of which was recognized by Mix® magazine (the industry’s leading professional audio publication) as one of the “hottest studios of the year.”
Licenses and Certifications
- Audinate, Dante Certification Level 1 Certification (2021 - Present)
- AVID, AVID Certified ProTools Instructor (2019 - Present)
Honors and Awards
- Emmy, Emmy Awards (Rocky Mountain Division) (2017 - 2017)
- Emmy , Emmy Awards (Rocky Mountain Division) (2016 - 2016)
- Best Sound Mix, Filmed in Utah Awards (2013 - 2013)
- Emmy, Emmy Awards (Rocky Mountain Division) (2013 - 2013)
- Best Soundtrack, Pearl Award (2003 - 2003)
- National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (2020 - Present)
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA) (2014 - Present)
- Audio Engineering Society (AES) (2014 - Present)
- Broadcast Music International (1997 - Present)