The School of Music offers five keyboard performance degrees. The links below cover all degree requirements and, for undergraduates, include the suggested plan by which to achieve them, called the Major Academic Plan (MAP)
- BA Music (offered through the Music History division)
- BM Music Performance: Combined Piano and Organ Emphasis
- BM Music Performance: Organ Emphasis
- BM Music Performance: Piano Emphasis
- MM Performance: Piano or Organ Emphasis
All applicants are strongly encouraged to review the frequently asked questions before making their application.
Applicants intending to major in composition, commercial music, or elementary music education should contact the relevant faculty prior to their audition who may request additional performance repertoire, faculty interviews, portfolios or other materials. Note that students may not major in Secondary Music Education with piano as their primary instrument.